At Fine Cut, concrete wall sawing can cut windows, doorways, elevator shaft openings, crawl spaces, retaining walls, HVAC openings, and even demolition cutting. All of Fine Cut’s operators are trained in concrete wall sawing, both vertical and horizontal surfaces. They can cut through stone, cinder block, concrete, structural concrete, and asphalt.
To gain a perception of how you can benefit from concrete wall sawing means knowing the various purposes it serves. Also referred to as “track sawing,” it is an effective method of concrete sawing which can be applied to reinforced concrete walls and floors. It is highly a efficient and effective tool.
When doing concrete wall sawing, the saw is equipped with a circular blade on a track-mounted machine that can climb walls and cut ceilings. The concrete wall saw is capable of cutting openings in concrete foundations, full wall removal, beams, columns, and flush cuts.
Concrete wall sawing has been recognized by established contractors because of its overall efficiency and the cost-effectiveness of the operational system. It offers significant advantages over conventional concrete removal alternatives.
The benefits that can be achieved vary according to the specific project, but they generally include:
- A reduction in downtime;
- Reduction in noise, dust, and debris;
- A determined precision cutting process;
- A capacity for cutting of heavily-reinforced concrete;
- The ability to maintain structural integrity; and
- Limited-access cutting
Concrete wall sawing is an innovative system that arguably contributes advantages and resultant benefits that have affected dramatic changes within the concrete cutting industry. Irrespective of whether a job involves cutting conventional materials, inverted or flush-cut; concrete saw cutting with a skilled Fine Cut operator can be used in the majority of situations.
Examples of this factor include:
- An easily available, specialized method for cutting concrete, masonry, and steel reinforced concrete;
- Ideal for the cutting of openings in walls, windows, and doorways, as well as lift-shaft access points and for reducing the heights of walls;
- A solution in reduced working space; and
- Positioning of pre-determined cuts
At Fine Cut Concrete Drilling & Sawing, LLC, our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction is our slogan.