Concrete cutting is a controlled process that skilled operators use to saw, drill, and remove concrete, stone, brick, and asphalt with precision and accuracy. Concrete cutting is just the ‘tip of the blade’ when it comes to services offered at Fine Cut Drilling & Sawing, LLC. If you have concrete in or around your home or business, there’s a chance you’ll need to hire a concrete cutting service at some point.
As one of the most challenging tasks for operators, concrete cutting is one of the toughest because of the difficulty of working with hardened concrete. In fact, special tools are needed to complete the job without mistakes. Damaging underground utilities and electrical conduits under the concrete can be a common occurrence without the right tools, along with the diligence and oversight of the concrete cutting experts. Any concrete cutting project must be done accurately and safely, which is why it must be done with trained and certified operators. Fine Cut Drilling & Sawing, LLC was first formed in March 2002 as a one truck operation. From that we have grown to a reputable named company that serves the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas. Fine Cut is also a member of the CSDA (Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association) and was recently approved as a CSDA Accredited Company.
Concrete is a thicker and stronger material than most construction materials, so it needs a special process when cutting into it. This includes a variety of ways:
· Wall sawing: cutting an opening to add things such as doors, windows, or HVAC units. This is done with a diamond blade that follows a track to cut all the way through the concrete.
· Hand sawing: this method uses a hand saw in tight spaces around floors and walls. This is the tool of choice for cutting small or even large openings into walls or floors.
· Slab sawing: like wall sawing except you cut horizontal into the floor. This method is mainly used for concrete floors, bridges, roads, or anything flat. A common use for this method is to repair broken plumbing underneath a concrete floor, for example.
· Core drilling: this method is used to drill perfectly round holes into any area of concrete. Common uses for this method are ventilation, adding in plumbing or repairing electrical work.
· Wire sawing: a wire made up of diamonds goes through a pulley system fed with water and runs at extremely high speeds to cut the concrete. This method is typically used in large scale jobs.
No matter the concrete cutting project you have in mind, Fine Cut Drilling & Sawing, LLC has you covered. We are a well-established, reputable company servicing the entire Kansas City metropolitan area, as well as surrounding cities and states including Tulsa, OK, Branson, MO, Lawrence, KS, Bentonville, AR, Columbia, MO, Topeka, KS, Fayetteville, AR, Joplin, MO, Manhattan, KS, Jefferson City, MO, St. Joseph, MO, and Springfield, MO. Our impeccable work ethic and dedication to providing high quality service set us apart from the standard and led to our continued successes. Contact us today at (816) 540-5787 or visit our website.